Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1240 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Branding - Sports - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-13 yrs)
As a Marketing Manager for Sports, you'll be overseeing the promotion of Sports events/content (Cricket, Football, Tennis, F1 and more) and developing and managing the marketing campaigns for the same. The ideal person should have a marketing background and should have worked at a high growth environment before with strong analytical, creative/ storytelling, and stakeholder/ project management skills, and passion for Sports!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design marketing strategies for Sports events & content to enable exponential subscriber growth.
- Work with agencies and lead campaign development: Having deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from brief creation to communication development & tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Lead the marketing mix design and maximize the ROI through marketing data analytics.
- Develop a deep understanding of target consumer for Sports and become his/her advocate across company initiatives.
- Design, conduct, and analyze consumer research and brand health tracking; partner closely with the media, advertising, and analytics teams to define campaign performance metrics to ensure a high level of effectiveness.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
WHAT TO BRING:
- MBA from premier B-school in marketing with 7-8 years of work experience.
- Experience across the FMCG and Digital space in brand positioning/marketing team.
- Experience in building brands & category and passion towards Sports and digital entertainment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; outstanding in team work, ability to work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Native understanding of digital with an emphasis on social, video & display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas irrespective of the medium.
- Bias For Action
- Radical Candour
THE PERKS :
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.