Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:347 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Credit Operation - Post Sanction - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
CBO(Credit Operations): POST SANCTION AND PRE DISBURSEMENT experience is MANDATORY.
1. Heading Credit Delivery and Credit Administration of SME, Corporate, Agri and Mortgage Loans Credit Operations
2. Scrutinize Sanction Letter, KYC Documents, Vendor Reports and Prepare Facility & Security Documents
3. Creation of Security & Filling of Charge including CERSAI and ROC
4. Ensure compliance of Pre disbursement conditions
5. Conduct of Legal Audit
6. Coordination with Credit Auditors/Concurrent auditors during audit submission of compliance thereof
7. Managing the daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements along with Pre disbursement compliance.
8. Act as the representative in signing deeds and bank guarantee.
9. Control the recording, deposit and withdrawal of the security documentations properly
10. Generate, review and maintain loan disbursement reports for presentation to various committees, and provide monthly reports on the same, in accordance to the credit policy and guidelines.
11. Checking and compliance of the documentation for all non-fund based facilities including BG/LC/LCBD.
12. Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratio/policies etc., complete set of documentation Is complete and verification, thereof, before approving any new finance request
13. Approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral/waiver of pre and post Compliance
14. Ensuring post disbursement compliance with approved terms and conditions, assignment of rights, review expiry of credits, progress payment insurance, post-fact mortgage etc
15. Review daily system credit monitoring and management reports and identify nonperforming accounts with irregularities and proactively follow-up to ensure corrective action taken in line with credit policy.
16. Monitor all limits, irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA/CA /ICWA/Graduate/ with 6-10 years of experience in Credit Administration/Credit delivery of Corporate and Retail Clients along with Trade Operations
- Excellent Skills in MS-Word and Excel required.
- Leadership skills
- A proactive problem solver with excellent credit and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and multitasking abilities