Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:2334 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Compensation & Benefits - Life Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Only Male Candidate is required
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Strategic Priorities :
- Plan and design the company's rewards philosophy
- Analyse and evaluate external market data, develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the Organisation strategy.
- Implement rewards and benefits policy and evaluate effectiveness of the programs
- Lead and Implement Job Evaluation for the organization.
Implement and Manage :
- Initiate participation in Compensation Benchmarking and Benefits surveys.
- Lead the annual pay review and bonus disbursement process as per the annual budgets.
- Ensure compensation data accuracy across HRIS Platforms.
- Manage Executive compensation, Expatriate Compensation, salary structuring, retirement plans, salary administration and incentives
- Manage HR Operations like HR Analytics, Exit Management & HR Dashboards.
Adherence to Statutory Compliance :
- Ensure compliance of benefits policy with local regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances for the organization.
Other Key Responsibilities :
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers, benefit providers)
- Planning and execution of a special project given by the management