Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:23240 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Actuarial Pricing - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/AVP - Actuarial Pricing
The most significant challenges of the role will be :
- Meeting with regulatory changes proactively.
- Working collaboratively with other departments and external stakeholders, to ensure that products designed are commercially sound and do not jeopardize the profitability or sound risk management of the company.
- Supporting Product Actuary in ensuring adequate resources are available to carry out a particular responsibility in a market where experienced technicians are scarce.
- Ensure completion of tasks on time accurately and with desired standards, including producing necessary documentation and audit trails.
- Ensure adequate support is provided to cross functional projects so as to ensure that all the business decisions are actuarially sound.
- Supporting Product Actuary in education of stakeholders on dynamics of insurance pricing/capital management.
- Ensuring competitiveness of the product basket, good returns to customers and attractive incentive structure for distributors.
- Develop robust group business portfolio and processes in an efficient manner and also provide wing to wing support in individual product development.
- Propose new/ changes to existing pricing structures/product designs as well as highlight areas of concern with respect to the risks associated with the proposed structure.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that business decisions are actuarially sound and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure decisions made are favorable to the business.
The candidate should :
- Be partly/fully qualified actuary with track record in managing actuarial responsibilities;
- Possess strong understanding of general actuarial principles and the group insurance business industry. Product Design + Pricing experience from an actuarial perspective would be an advantage
- Possess experience of supporting and assisting in procuring the group insurance sales
- Possess strategic thinking, able to understand the broad implications of detailed financial data and risks involved
- Be commercially minded, with strong business acumen
- Possess strong verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent judgment and decision-making skills & able to make business-aligned and timely decisions and Possess excellent people management skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.