Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:318 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager/Head - Site HR - Metal/Mining Industry (12-15 yrs)
Qualification : MBA - HR
Year of Exp: 12 yrs - 15 yrs
- Candidates having experience in Iron Ore or Metal mining industry would be preferable.
- "Local candidates" would be more preferred who have worked in similar capacity although.
Site Head - HR has overall responsibility for the HR function that includes Staffing (Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Transfers, Promotions and Separations),Industrial Relations (Employee Relations, Public/Government Relations, Labor Law, Disciplinary Proceedings),Performance Management (Organograms, Job Descriptions, Planning, Assessment, Appraisals, compensations, Promotions and
Succession Planning),Compensation and Benefits (Attendance, Payroll, Benefits, Social Security), Head of HR proactively resolves all employee grievances.
Roles & Responsibilities (Indicative only):
1. Employee Relations (including grievances), Public and Government Relations, Labour Law Compliances, Industrial Disputes (including disciplinary proceedings).
2. Arranging and scheduling meetings between grieving workers, supervisory and managerial staff through open door and town hall meetings to investigate and resolve grievances.
3. Preparing statistical reports, using records of actions taken concerning grievances, arbitration and mediation cases, and related labor relations activities, to identify problem areas.
4. Maintaining cordial relationship with public and government agencies of the area in which a project operates for uninterrupted functioning of business.
5. Maintaining compliance with all Labour law and employer-employee related statutory compliances as applicable to the business in which the company engaged.
6. Oversees the payroll related statutory compliances (like EPF, Gratuity, PT) coordinating with CandB division of HR.
7. Monitoring implementation of policies concerning wages, hours, and working conditions, to ensure compliance with terms of labor contract.
8. Initiating disciplinary proceedings at the request department managers in line with standing orders and company policies; represents industrial disputes with Labour Department, Tribunal and Courts.
9. Handling employee accident/incident related procedures, reporting and including settlements through Workman Compensation and other insurances.