Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:6161 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager - Analytics - eCommerce (7-15 yrs)
Senior Manager Analytics for a Global Ecommerce MNC in Bangalore.
Job Description :
This role partners closely with the Retail Systems team, creates and maintains efficient and accurate financial models and is a motivated leader supporting vendor management tools globally.
The Finance Analyst role requires a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and able to create and maintain efficient and accurate in depth financial models for tracking business & financial metrics related to Vendor Management Tools. Additionally, the successful candidate will be detail oriented and possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including world-wide retail, finance, and software development teams.
- Identify vendor funding that might be missing out on via complex recovery projects. This will involve understanding of the business as well as partnering with retail teams & AR to collect money against such opportunities.
- Generate a series of financial reports - weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually adhoc highlighting the performance against financial metrics related to vendor funding.
- Look at trends and point out areas affecting the free cash flow & identify areas where the revenue is leaking.
- Engage in Internal Audit projects that involves vendors and the tools and systems used to interact with them.
- Draft training material and reference documents for the use of vendor tools and systems.
- Experience working with teams across different geographies
- B.Tech / MBA from a top School having 7 - 10 years of work experience with at least 5 year's of Analytics experience; MBA strongly preferred.
Any kind of Analytics experience is preferred (Risk / Marketing / Customer, etc Analytics).
And this is an Individual Contributor role.
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated expertise with Excel and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Experience building and managing Financial Models for business forecasting and variance analysis especially in an operational setting.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.