Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:4374 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Discipline : Business Operations
Industry : Business Analysis
Job Description :
- India operations of UHG are aligned to Optum. The Advanced Research & Analytics (ARA) team, part of Optum, is involved in developing broad-based and targeted analytics solutions across different verticals for business lines.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead a business vertical and drive the thought leadership and strategy for pioneering and implementing advanced analytics methods to solve business problems in healthcare
- Leverage UHG- s big data analytics infrastructure comprising Hadoop, Revolution R, Visual SAS and SAS Fraud framework, R, Python, HIVE to solve complex business problems in Healthcare Domain
- Work with the business teams to operationalize the analytics solution for problems in areas of Fraud Waste and Abuse, Provider Operations, Provider Experience, Transaction Operations, Customer Engagement and Experience, Industrial Engineering and Advanced Forecasting techniques.
- Manage client and program engagements using governance models
- Engage in client communications for all important functions including data understanding/exploration, strategizing solutions etc.
- Manage a large team of analytics professionals to deliver analytics solutions and also play a pivotal role and defining the goals, inform learning trajectory to shape up the individuals for larger roles.
No. of Openings - 0
Qualification : What are we looking for :
- 8+ years of experience in the analytics industry
- Healthcare domain a plus.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in: Statistics/Economics/Econometrics/Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ MBA(with a strong quantitative background)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify, root causes and recommend solutions
- Strong practical knowledge of econometric/statistical methods like (Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Generalized Linear Model,- Survival Analysis, Sampling Techniques, Design of Experiments, Time series analysis, CART, CHAID, Multivariate
Techniques like Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Factor Analysis, Multidimensional Scaling etc.)
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of machine learning techniques like (Random forest, neural networks, Support vector machines, Gradient Boosting, Bagging Techniques, Genetic Algorithms etc.)
- Hands on experience with SAS, R, Python, Machine Learning, H2O, etc
- Possesses excellent presentation skills; ability to organize and present information to suit the needs and understanding of the audience
- Proven leadership experience in managing and building a large team of analytics professionals
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating good level of maturity
- Professional, service oriented, proactive and flexible
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.