Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:258 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager/AM/Manager - IT General Controls - Consulting Firm (3-15 yrs)
Should have :
- Control assurance and Risk Management
- IT SOX Risk Assessments and Audits
- Compliance- Security Assessments
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements
- SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Experience in Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process control for IRMeA engagements.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Perform IT Audit reviews in areas of GITC, SOX, SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
- Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
- Reviewing and developing the client's custom control catalogs to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in the remote execution of test procedures.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Engagement planning, management, coordination within the team. Resource allocation and booking management.
- Review the work done by the team on SOC1 testing (SSAE16 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
- Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings.
- Constantly develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team members. Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Assist AD in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Manage and provide oversight over assigned functional vertical and Team ensuring adherence to firms Global behaviors and values as well as compliance with the company Policies and Procedures
- Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
- Time to be split between client delivery and other firm initiatives including practice management, stakeholder engagement, Learning and Development and Governance activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.