Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:1853 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/AGM - Solutions Architect - BPO/Contact Center (4-7 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Solutions Architect
JOB PURPOSE :
Support Sales VP's and Client Services in key pursuits to align Company IT and multi-channel customer engagement solution with prospect needs while staying in step with Company objectives, goals, and standards in an effort to improve sales conversion, increase prospect reliance on Company and expedite revenue targets. This position will also manage the Company proposal solution ensuring that the solution design for a given opportunity is represented in all proposal positioning while adhering to RFX timelines and mandates.
ORGANIZATIONAL PLACEMENT :
Typically Reports To: Head of Solutions
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The Solutions role is a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- The role operates as a single point of contact from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the COMPANY delivery organization(s).
- Manage and guide the COMPANY Proposal Team to improve the accuracy, effectiveness and excitement of our proposals.
- This would include creating a proposal team that can work with autonomy who have a thorough understanding of COMPANY capabilities, client services provided, the contact center outsourcing industry and technology required to engineer proposal responses that get COMPANY down selected and set the stage for an opportunity win.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Facilitating and guiding operating group, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Driving the necessary executive sign-off of the solution with proper input from the operating groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences
- Focal point for solution guidance to the sales team, subject matter experts required during the sales process and the communication collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Directing and coordinating with Company Legal & Finance and executive team in areas specific to the solution to ensure adherence to COMPANY standards
- Collaborating with the Company operating groups to provide input to terms and conditions and ensure understanding of contractual terms and conditions
- Collaborate with Company Transition and Operations to ensure appropriate solution handoff.
- Capture solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and work with COMPANY Finance and Operations team to determine cost to deliver
- Capture and work with Sales to deliver on any action points coming out of the opportunity discovery with prospect.
- Solution planning and deal shaping for qualified deals
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings.
- Preparing the solution spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan.
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; preparing the cost model estimates working with delivery organization(s), solution (if applicable) to deliver the defined scope of services
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal COMPANY groups
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all COMPANY employees are expected to :
- Demonstrate strong business ethics, morals and character as key tenants of your working relationships with your prospects.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS/(Education, Experience, Skills):
- 4+ years of experience in outsourcing/professional services
- 4 years of experience in either finance and accounting or procurement BPO
- 4 years of experience in business development, sales strategy, and/or proposal development roles
- 4 years of experience with outsourcing, Solution Planning/Deal Shaping
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Negotiate to close
- Value proposition development
- Company selling methods
- Solution configuration
- BPO / Contact center acumen
- Business case development
- Deal shaping
- Solution planning for outsourcing methodology
- Solution pursuit management
- Proposal development
- Alliance management
- Pricing strategy and execution
- Win strategy development
- Service transition approach development
- Solution realization approach development
- Experience with workforce pricing, and delivery center costing
- Off-shore development and/or maintenance
- Global sourcing models
- Program/project management
- Quality and continuous improvement models
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High performing, energetic
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with executives from both COMPANY and the client.
- Strong interest in driving change
VISIONARY COMPETENCIES :
- Competency Definition
- Uses Sound Judgment & Makes Decisions Wisely
- Surveys a situation quickly and grasps the issue or problem by asking probing questions.
- Develops sound business recommendations to achieve progress on global issues.
- Recognizes limits in resolving complex issues and teams with appropriate personnel to resolve issue.
- Reviews decisions to evaluate impact to long range goals.
- Shows Initiative
- Develops and leads the vision for the organization that will create an environment of empowerment and excellence.
- Ensures that management understands and is equipped with the necessary tools to lead. Looks for new ways to contribute to the business.
Promotes Teamwork :
- Shares in-depth knowledge about the global environment to expand team understanding of relevant issues. Leads team supporting global initiatives.
- Participates in and facilitates internal and external collaborative efforts and arrangements.
Communicates Effectively :
- Provides clear understanding of job priorities and expectations.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Conveys information to all levels of the organization.
- Leads and facilitates internal and external meetings.
- Embraces Differences Recognizes and models an understanding of the business value of diversity in team members.
- Assigns initiatives aligned with team members differences in strengths.
- Understands multiple voices create new ideas, new services and out of the box thinking.
Drives Customer Focus :
- Establishes alliances with key customers and stakeholders.
- Drives the company strategies to focus on customer needs.
- Builds organization structures aligned with customer needs.
In case interested, kindly call us on +91-9759214477.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.