Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:930 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/AGM/Plant HR - Chemical Manufacturing Industry (14-17 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Able to Manage complete plant operation.
Industrial Relations :
- Ensure harmonious and cordial industrial relations.
- Collaborate with GM -HR & Works Manager to negotiate and Implement wage settlements & take proactive measures such as union meetings, counseling, and mediation etc. & take appropriate disciplinary measures.
Recruitment & Induction :
- Responsible for Recruitment of Operators, Trainees, Officers and Executives / Managers at Plant. Assist in execution of laid down Induction Process.
Training & Development :
- Responsible for making a training plan in coordination with the HODs and thereby creating a training calendar and execute the programs.
Employee Engagement :
- Responsible for carrying out employee engagement activities in plants as per the calendar.
Corporate Social Responsibility :
- Assist in community development activities.
Welfare : Design innovative non statutory welfare measures for employees- satisfaction.
Statutory and other compliance : Ensure statutory compliances under various applicable labour regulations.
- Event management and facility management
- Resolve Transportation related issues
Other Initiatives :
- Initiate new HR practices for motivation and retention.
- Involvement in various plant initiatives
- Active Role in implementing new thoughts/Ideas
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA - FULL TIME
- Should have a "Strong Plant / Manufacturing set-up - HR/IR exposure"
- Able to handle team
- Open industry candidates can apply
- Candidates from South Zone - Only apply
- " Kannada speaking is Mandatory " .
PAN India Recruiters