Vertical Head at ExoTalent Consultancy Services LLP
Views:532 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/AGM - Legal & Company Secretary - Automotive Suppliers - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/AGM - Legal & Company Secretary (Tamil Language is must)
We are looking for a Sr. Manager/AGM - Legal and Company Secretary in the Legal department at our location in Coimbatore, India.
Experience : 10+ Years
Functional Area : Legal
- Tamil language is must (Speaking, writing & reading)
Location : Coimbatore
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with client, one of the world's leading automotive suppliers.
Senior Manager/AGM - Legal & Company Secretary
Location : Coimbatore, TN, IN, 641659
Your Tasks :
- Handling all the Company Secretarial responsibilities under the Companies Act, 2013, RBI, FEMA and Rules, Regulations and Standards made there under and other applicable Corporate Laws, POSH compliances, organizing Board of Directors and committee meetings, shareholders' meetings.
- Efficient management of Compliance Management Software (including monitoring, reporting etc.) for ensuring proper compliance of all applicable laws.
- Drafting, reviewing and finalizing of various corporate contracts, memorandum of understandings, CSR projects legal documentation and due diligence, engagement letters, etc., drafting responses to various letters, legal notices etc., development / review of policies from a legal perspective and other legal activities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Providing legal advice, guidance and support to business and support functions on all legal matters including and not limited to SEZ, Labor and Employment matters, FDI Policy, CSR projects, Fiscal incentives realization, expansion project documentation.
- Interaction with Regulators, Public Officials - State & Central Government (Ministry of Commerce), Development Commissioner-SEZ, State Government Officials, Industries Secretary, District Collector and interaction with the Ministers of the State Government based on business needs in an ethical manner.
- Coordination with SEZ authorities, Export Promotion Council, preparing and submission of representations on SEZ & related legal matters.
- Coordination with State authorities and Export Promotion Bureau on all matters relating to expansion project, approvals etc.
- Support Compliance investigator in conducting impartial confidential investigations of reported incidents and preparation of required documents, reports.
Your Profile :
- Associate / Fellow Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Bachelor of Law from any recognized University.
- Working experience as a Company Secretary and 10+ years' experience in Legal function of similar nature in a manufacturing entity, preferably SEZ unit.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of SEZ compliances, corporate laws, labor and employment laws.
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills and a demonstrated ability to work autonomously as an individual contributor in a global matrix environment.
- Must be well versed in the English & Tamil languages.
- Liaisoning with Central/State Government i.e. SEZ authorities, SIPCOT, Town & Country Planning and other local authorities, Trade & Industry Associations to name a few.