Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1389 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/AGM - IPR - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement for Senior Manager / AGM IPR with MNC Client.
Please find the below Job Description for your reference.
- Be a part of a team that drives the efficient operations of the company's Intellectual property Research Practice
- Help manage and grow business to position of global leadership.
- Should have handled patent drafting, patent search, patentability analysis, infringement analysis, patent prosecution and patent litigation in the field of chemistry, chemical engineering and agrochemicals and including drafting and filing of patents, patent search, patentability analysis, trademarks, and protect the IPR's of the company through prosecution/litigation.
- Increase profitability and market share in respective segments and clients
- Innovation & New Services Developed patent quality estimation framework, drafted technology roadmap report in the domain of advanced memories and launched multiple services, including accelerated examination, prosecution support, trademark search, litigation support, and patent/technology valuation.
- Take decisions in strengthening the business lines and increase the market share.
- Work closely with the leadership and sales tea and integrate the vision to the organizations objectives.
- Responsible for the performance of the operations teams for the vertical.
- Manage training of technology intelligence and IP research team
- Work towards bringing in increased operational efficiency and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Regularly have performance and project reviews with teams, informing the progress to the management
B. Tech / M.Tech (Chemical) with minimum experience of 10 years of Indian/Foreign experience in IP/Patent Analysis, mapping, searching patents, drafting.
- A self-starter with intense drive to outperform expectations, the incumbent will be required to be hands-on.
- Strong sense of global markets and understanding of changing marketplace dynamics and sensitivity to customer requirements.
- Ability to lead a successful operations team is essential.
- Ability to forecast and strategist with regards to the industry and respective business lines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.