Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:730 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Senior Manager/AGM - Financial Planning - Infrastructure Industry (8-20 yrs)
Senior Manager/AGM - Financial Planning - Infrastructure Industry
- The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the infrastructure PPP sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
- The purpose of the role will be to perform key activities supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function. Financial Planning Manager leads the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team. Conducts financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Produce financial reports on expense, headcount, monthly business results in a timely manner
- Ensure that reports are insightful and contain commentary on key moments and watch items
- Analytics and reporting around keys direct expense spends.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management in line with management expectations.
- Participate in Business reviews
- Provide support for month end accruals, close processes, reporting etc
- Provide Support on Budgeting and forecasting activities to the tower supported within the Technology organization.
- Coordinate month-end financial close including forecasting, reporting, and analysis of expenses in general ledger and headcount.
- Identify opportunities and recommend improvements for increased process and reporting efficiencies.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness in all financial reporting and presentations.
- Support dashboarding initiatives by helping collect vital data and information from MIS and operational leadership
- CA/ MBA (Finance) (or similar educational background) with 8+ years of post-qualification experience
- Strong P&A background preferable from infrastructure industry
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.