Assosiate Consultant - Finance & Accounts at Crescendo Global
Views:1193 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Senior Manager/AGM - F&A Transitions - Financial Services (12-18 yrs)
Qualified F&A Transitions and delivery job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years- experience in F&A Domain. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in regulatory Processes for their clients. You will utilize your experience in Transitions, F&A Process, Complete Life Cycle of Transitions, Receivables, Payable and Reporting & the end-to-end client metrics, process management required to ensure effective Transitions as per defined guidelines to ensure high level of customer delight in F&A domain and to give out accurate regulatory result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Understanding, managing, and supervising all aspects of F&A Transitions
- Directing, monitoring and trading investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Monitoring and managing overall accounting operations, taxation and financial activities and budgetary controls of the Unit
- Preparing the team on complete F&A Transitions Life Cycle
- Helping in Solutioning and taking over different clients and providing them with Transitions Solutions with use of new technology tools and automation (RPA - Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc)
- At least 12 years of relevant Finance & Accounts Transitions and handled a transitions over 400 - 500 FTEs
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Extensive Knowledge of Accounts Receivables, Payable and Reporting activities.
WHATS IN FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.