Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1451 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager/AGM - Employee Engagement - Telecom (7-13 yrs)
AGM - Employee Engagement
InnoQuest Consulting comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About Our Client :
- Our client is one of India's largest Telecommunications company. The company has a customer base of over 30 million including overseas retail customers, and ranks among the Top 10 Asian Telecom companies.
Job Purpose :
- The Lead Employee Engagement is a corporate role and will work with the HR Teams and the Buss/Function Heads across locations to implement an organization-wide engagement practices based on Employee Engagement survey and the organization wide action plan based on survey results.
- The person will drive impact within the organization, working with top executives, across geographies, to create, exercise governance, ensure standardization and execute best-in-class employee engagement programs which strengthen the Culture.
- He/she will play a key role in creating an environment in which employees feel informed, empowered and engaged.
- This person will be the primarily responsible for bringing in Domain Expertise, Industry Best Practices & Global Standards. The primary goal of the incumbent is to position the brand as an Employer of Choice
Key Deliverables :
- Create comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement practices in lines with the industry
- Execute Employee Engagement surveys and pulse surveys to design various initiatives
- Conduct employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys
- Plan & Organize events to create and sustain a vibrant culture
- Drive a mind-set around Values & Behaviors and organize initiatives to institutionalize the same
- Build comprehensive internal communications programs that help employees understand the goals, programs, processes, organizational structure and vision
Required Competencies :
- Strong understanding of the science of Employee Engagement
- Strong experience of working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive engagement results.
- Experience in implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support Organizational objective
- Well-organized work style and sound process management skills.
- Consultancy background and strong consultancy skills is preferred
- Proven abilities in executing engagement practices.
- Should have analytical skills
- Strong written & verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- External vendors, event management firms & companies etc
- Change Consultants
- Functional Leaders, HR Team across locations
Years of Experience :
- 7-12 years of experience out of which minimum 5 years in driving Employee Engagement activities. Preferred from Consultancy background
Educational Qualification :
- MBA (HR) from a good institute is desirable + Engineering Background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.