Senior Manager/AGM - BPO Solutions Design (10-18 yrs)
- Should have worked in operations - a candidate with hands on experience of operations will be able to better create a solution that can be delivered successfully, will also be able to work closely with operations in debating different assumptions - whether they are too conservative or aggressive, what can be mitigated through a compromise solution, what is non-negotiable- etc
- Should have worked as a SD Architect earlier (Domestic and International). Would ideally prefer a candidate with exposure to SD in Domestic as well as International. However, if both are not available, preference will be given to Domestic with the understanding that the candidate will have the ability and willingness to learn the ropes of International solutioning as well quickly.
- Preferred organizations - our competitors in the domestic and international space - TCS (good banking BPO candidates), Concentrix, Genpact, Sutherland, Convergys, EXL, Intelenet, (not an exhaustive list)
- Domain expertise / Extensive experience in a particular vertical (BFSI, Ecommerce, Automotive, Domestic Healthcare) or a specific horizontal (Email, Chat (ideally Virtual Chat)
- Should have worked with Business Transformation / Innovation functions and thus understand when and why to bring in these functions to help build a solution.
Desired state :
Think independently through an opportunity :
- Should have the ability to engage with or debate key assumptions with internal supplying functions like Operations, IT etc. Should therefore, have a good knowledge of the working of these functions
- How can we make our commercials more competitive ?
- How can we make our proposal attractive and compelling ? - should be in alignment with client's desired end state in terms of a) addressing existing pain points and b) add value in the desired time frame
- Avoid transactional thinking - focus on solution oriented approach and thinking - if for instance, we haven- t received enough information / data about the opportunity, then proactively ask for the same.
- And if the required information isn't available (not an ideal situation but it does happen often and we have to solve / plan for it accordingly), work closely with BD/CS in figuring out a way/process by which we can stay in the game by giving a suitable proposal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.