Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:307 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager/AGM - Accounts Payable - Infrastructure Industry - CA (6-12 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of experience in Accounts Receivables. This position involves maintaining daily operations and oversees the daily management of payable processes associated with the payment across the company, vendor payments, processing of convenience fee, receiving, payment of invoices and communication, Vendor Reconciliation, Inventory Reconciliation, Clearing, Bank Reconciliation, Exception Handling. Candidates having domain experience in infrastructure projects companies will be preferred.
- Strategically managing the organizations accounts payable process function in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensure Timely Bill Booking
- Ensuring the statutory compliance at the time of Bill booking.
- Ensuring the correct accounting of Expenses against the invoice booked.
- Involve in clearing the obstacle in bill booking by interacting with internal customers.
- Coordinating with sites and preparing weekly outflow for the payables.
- Generating Ageing reports.
- Preparing the list of outstanding and circulating the same at periodical intervals to the management.
- Processing the Payment as per the instruction of authorised person.
- Communication of payments made to the respective vendors
- Ensuring the payments are made within the time schedule given
- Maintaining the list of advances given and follow up for the bills against such advance
- Vendor's reconciliation and obtaining Balance Confirmations
- Monthly MIS of Payables
- Ensure the timely payments of Staff towards tour advance, Tour Settlement & Salaries
- Follow up of Bills with Various sites
- Ensuring advances are backed by PPS and Timely booking of bills with proper PO\WOS.
- Maintaining the cash card\credit card payment, reconciliation of cards and other admin exp. Payment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.