Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:156 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Actuarial - Motor Portfolio (5-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in close co ordination with Motor UW team and Sales to provide portfolio insights to drive motor profitability
- Analyse the motor portfolio monthly and identify key portfolio actions
- Drive the portfolio actions and track the effectiveness of the same in improving the profitability of the motor portfolio
- Develop GLM model and portfolio profitability projection models.
Qualification and experience required :
Educational qualification - Masters in statistics / mathematics / data science
Additional qualification Minimum 10 actuarial papers - lower actuarial papers may be considered if the candidate has more experience in motor portfolio
Experience : Over 5 years experience in Motor pricing and portfolio monitoring
Skill set Strong analytics skill :
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Programming knowledge ( SAS / R / others)
- Knowledge of Motor products and underwriting