Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5481 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Actuarial (8-12 yrs)
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant actuarial experience, employee benefits, and/or retirement benefits
- Experienced in both multiemployer and single employer plans preferred
- Bachelor's degree (graduate's degree is a plus).
- Minimum preferred credentials: Fellow of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or Society of Actuaries.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in IRS funding valuations, including calculations required under PPA, and funding and accounting rules.
- Proficient in actuarial valuation software, ProVal a plus
- Complete knowledge and ability to oversee actuarial analysts in the preparation of benefit calculations, government forms, valuation data preparation, etc.
- Ability to manage personal workflow as well as oversee the work of others.
- Ability to work independently; must be motivated with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, high achiever who has demonstrated leadership skills that will be used in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Strong management skills with the ability to manage internal staff.
- Strong team player.
- Strong leadership skills.