Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:523 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Accounts Receivable - Online/Internet (7-12 yrs)
Qualification - CA / MBA Finance Tier 1 / 2
- Responsible for all aspects of selected major groups of R2R activities, such as Close & Consolidations, Revenue/Expense Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Intercompany Transactions, Specialized/Producting Accounting, Cash/Deposit governance and others.
- Each global unit will be responsible for all aspects of business-as-usual activities within their group of processes, as well as process re-engineering and automation activities - this includes leading process assessments; driving process design and process re-engineering work; co-owning technology initiatives bringing automation to GAO organization, working in close collaboration with the teams in Finance Technology, Finance Re-Engineering, Data Management, and other partnership organizations.
The Revenue, AR, BU Accounting SME will be responsible for all aspects of revenue recognition, US GAAP, and day-to-day management of a team of experienced Accounting professionals that provide support to Global Revenue Accounting group.
This individual will provide subject matter expertise in the area of accounting related to Revenue Accounting which include:
- Revenue Accruals under GAAP/IFRS revenue recognition principles
- Fee Reserve Analysis
- Revenue Adjustments and Intercompany Revenue
- Account Reconciliations & Certifications
- Accounts Receivable; Billed and Unbilled (including aging's)
- Monitoring & Processing of Client Concessions/Revenue Reversals
- SOX Controls
- Cash Applications