Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance - BFSI - CA (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Full time position, Remote for now
-Salary: 12LPA - 14LPA
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Review monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensure successful completion of audits
- Liaising with intra and inter-departments to define and agree to operational procedures, to define reporting, frequency and format to satisfy audit and control, regulatory, statutory and management reporting as required by the business.
Qualifications for Finance Manager:
- CA with 5-7 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Experience in Insurance Sector is a bonus
Soft Skills :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Team player with proven ability to take ownership and deliver to tight deadlines.
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Additional Benefits: Insurance, PF, Gratuity
To explore other perks and detailed JD, click on www.connexdoor.com and create profile.