Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1781 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Management Role - Indirect Taxation - CA - Financial Firm (8-11 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Knowledge of Indirect taxes, the field of service tax and State specific VAT/ CST regulations. Central excise, custom duty regulations, and Foreign Trade Policy
2) Compliance : Knowledge of indirect tax compliance assignments such as registration under ST and State specific VAT/ CST regulations, preparing monthly service tax computation and filing half yearly service tax returns, preparing periodic State specific VAT/ CST returns, VAT audits, preparing CENVAT Credit register for newly set-up entities and verification of the same of existing business entities, ST refund applications, providing advisory services primarily under service tax and State VAT/ CST regulations, assistance in obtaining service tax registrations, assistance in service tax compliance including determining taxability, computation of liability and preparation and filing of returns, addressing queries raised by Tax Department.
3) Litigation : Preparing show cause notices and attending personal hearings up to Commissioner-level. Preparing appeals and providing litigation support services up to the Tribunal level, appearing for technical submissions and personal hearing before authorities, drafting appeals and replies to show cause notices, drafting application for advance rulings
4) Due Diligence review s: Undertaken indirect tax due diligence reviews for target and investing companies
5) GST related assignments : Analysis of GST law, mapping framework of GST Law, current indirect taxes and implications under GST, impact analysis, on going GST advisory.
6) Capable of leading teams and independently conducting client meetings.
7) Advise on indirect tax matters to clients in various sectors viz., financial services, e-commerce, tours and travel, media and entertainment and airlines.
8) Advise on multiple legislations involving Service Tax, VAT, Excise, Octroi, LBT, Entertainment Tax
9) Handling audits conducted by authorities (service tax)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA with 8-11 years of post qualification experience in Indirect Taxation.
- Significant experience in handling advisory and litigation related to indirect tax
- Knowledge of GST
- Prior experience in client servicing
- Leadership and presentation skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including legal drafting /technical drafting.
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Mumbai may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.