Senior Recruitment Specialist at Maven Workforce
Views:274 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Legal Counsel - Telecom - LLB (15-21 yrs)
Senior Legal Counsel
Hiring for a leading Telecom Brand in Mumbai
Role : Sr. Legal Counsel
Location : Mumbai (locals will be preferred)
Experience : 15+ years
- The position will be responsible to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for the Company and will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant business heads, procurement & sales Team and all other support functions.
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business/procurement teams on all business operations and activities of the Company.
- Provide effective legal support to the business and procurement teams in contract structuring, preparation and negotiation.
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization.
- Managing and resolving complex contracts and RFP/Tender issues with the customers/vendors.
- Provide general legal advice and support to other functions e.g. human resources, finance, IT, admin, corporate services, real estate management etc.
- Assist in evaluations and conducting thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions and effectively develop and implement appropriate risk-mitigation strategies in relation to Organization & business operations.
- In coordination with Organization & policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business/procurement/relevant teams on related contracting matters.
- Manage customer contracts and provide support to effectively monitor and enforce the contracts from a legal perspective.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations pertaining to the relevant business function and highlight the same in time and contribute to the business planning process.
- Maintain good standards of corporate governance, including ensuring compliance with applicable laws, consents, regulations, Companies policies and rules.
- Law degree is required