CEO at Merrin & Associates
Views:795 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior Learning & Development Manager - Technical Training - IT Services Firm (12-16 yrs)
Looking for candidates with specific experience in technical training & good database of training vendors in the areas of Microsoft technologies in addition to Scala, Kafka,azure, data factory,linq, spark.
- Develop a multi-pronged learning and development strategy that delivers a culture of continuous learning to support and enhance the performance of employees in their roles, increase motivation and meet the changing demands of the customers
- Defined Learning and Development Strategy that delivers culture of learning, design structured programs, execution Plan, tracking and measuring effectiveness
- Provide a working environment where continuous learning and development takes place to help employees in their roles, increase motivation and enhance employee retention.
- Defining and recommending the training types and training channels based on the competitor and market analysis and industry bench marking
- Bench marking and Implementation of the automated Learning Management System (LMS)
- Build strong database of vendors and training partners who can support the L&D strategy
- Well defined training calendars, facilitation and tracking/measuring mechanism to gauge the ROI and training effectiveness
- L&D metrics and structured reports on training and the ROI that helps in strategic decision making
- 12-15 years of experience in mid-size IT services firms. The incumbent will work collaboratively with business heads to provide & facilitating training strategy and solutions on various technologies, Behavioral & Soft-skill training's
- Design, deliver and develop high quality, effective learning solutions to address identified needs, gaps, and development opportunities across all levels within the organization
- Developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for existing employees, new hires, senior leadership team and their second line