CEO at Merrin & Associates
Views:1680 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Learning & Development Manager - Technical Training - IT Services Firm (12-16 yrs)
Looking for candidates with specific experience in technical training & good database of training vendors in the areas of Microsoft technologies in addition to Scala, Kafka,azure, data factory,linq, spark.
- Develop a multi-pronged learning and development strategy that delivers a culture of continuous learning to support and enhance the performance of employees in their roles, increase motivation and meet the changing demands of the customers
- Defined Learning and Development Strategy that delivers culture of learning, design structured programs, execution Plan, tracking and measuring effectiveness
- Provide a working environment where continuous learning and development takes place to help employees in their roles, increase motivation and enhance employee retention.
- Defining and recommending the training types and training channels based on the competitor and market analysis and industry bench marking
- Bench marking and Implementation of the automated Learning Management System (LMS)
- Build strong database of vendors and training partners who can support the L&D strategy
- Well defined training calendars, facilitation and tracking/measuring mechanism to gauge the ROI and training effectiveness
- L&D metrics and structured reports on training and the ROI that helps in strategic decision making
- 12-15 years of experience in mid-size IT services firms. The incumbent will work collaboratively with business heads to provide & facilitating training strategy and solutions on various technologies, Behavioral & Soft-skill training's
- Design, deliver and develop high quality, effective learning solutions to address identified needs, gaps, and development opportunities across all levels within the organization
- Developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for existing employees, new hires, senior leadership team and their second line
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.