Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:1396 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Leadership Role - P&L - BPO (13-17 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Works with the leadership team to determine strategy to achieve overall site goals.
- Liaise with the team to set up robust framework & systems to ensure on time and seamless delivery. Is responsible for the P&L of the business that is being managed. Responsible to focus on EBITDA.
- Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles.
- Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results. Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviours
- Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams.
- Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making.
- Understands how to position the organization for success.
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
Ideal Profile :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 13+ years of professional experience in BPM Operations
- The candidate should have specialized skill in running operations managing P&L Site managing experience will be a plus.
- Manage a team 200+ to ensure efficient and seamless functioning of all operations
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
Functional Skills required :
- Understanding the landscape, trends, challenges, - with global exposure is preferred
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams
- Organise and develop periodic budget data with the management for maintaining accurate operational finances
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners
- Global / Multi-national business experience preferred
Work Location : This role is based out of Mumbai.
Shift Timings : Night/Rotational Shifts (US)
Compensation : An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate