Manager - Executive Search at ABC Consultants
Views:3414 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Senior Leadership Role - Oil & Gas Resources (11-18 yrs)
Looking for Senior Leadership - Resource - Oil &Gas with strong consulting background
Exp: 10+ yrs
- 10+ years of experience in Upstream O&G, Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals, Power Generation Utilities, Mining, Chemical plants is a MUST
- Hands on experience in Asset management
- Hands on experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub
- Hands on experience in Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework,, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
- Should have good Consulting experience in Oil & Gas domain
- Should have done digital transformation projects for global clients
- Min 4+ years of onsite experience working customers locations in US/UK/Europe is MANDATORY
- Business Process mapping, process optimization and process modeling experience in Asset Optimization
- Proficient in RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies) analysis.
- Experience in Root cause analysis of equipment failures - FMEA, RCA, FTA etc.
- Have a good handle on Statistical Analysis & Modeling Techniques used for alert generation and failure prediction
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C - Suite executives across geo's & have strong global client exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.