Founder at GAMA India
Views:2886 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:591
Senior Leader - Learning & Development - IT/ITeS - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SIBM (7-12 yrs)
Senior Leader - Learning & Development
Job Description :
- You will be instrumental in designing, developing and driving learning interventions across the talent life cycle at the organization.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate regional learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff, especially critical talent programs.
- Drive new, innovative and measurable learning solutions with a focus on continuous and multigenerational upskilling/ reskilling, talent retention and teammates engagement.
- Act as a strategic business partner, establish credibility and build robust relationships with functional leaders and HR community, partnering closely with them on large scale L&D programs.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders, to measure the success of initiatives and return on investment.
- Support, promote and locally drive L&D strategy focused on Data Driven & Service led roadmap
- Prior experience working with reputed consulting organization (Big 4) is preferred.
- MBA from Tier 1 institute (XLRI, TISS, MDI, SIBM) with at least 7 years experience in L&D.