Senior HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:508 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior/Lead Product Manager - Fintech Startup (3-10 yrs)
Looking for Senior/ Lead Product Manager for a Fintech Startup in Bangalore.
Role : Product Management (Designation is open based on seniority of candidate)
Job Description :
A Product manager's responsibility will be to understand the key stakeholders- (Customers, Partners, Leadership, Internal Stakeholders) problems, requirements and wishlists and come up with the scalable product solutions leading to high customer NPS and minimum operational overheads.
- S/he will have to switch between short-term and long-term goals and define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- S/he will have to collaborate with Tech, Design, CS, Business and Analytics teams to implement product solutions.
- S/he will be fully responsible for delivering key metrics targets for the assigned POD.
This position offers :
- Opportunity of being the thought leader in a nascent but rapidly growing Financial services space
- Opportunity to create huge impact by creating highly visible solutions affecting millions of customers and business partners
- Opportunity to work on massively large and highly scalable infrastructure
Desired Qualifications and Skills set:
- The ideal candidate should have product management experience with relevant educational qualifications (Engineering and/or Management and/or Consumer Psychology) from any reputed institute
The candidate must have :
- A natural ability to empathise with customers and understand their real pain points.
- The ability to create multiple hypotheses and validate these using data/customer interactions and other tools.
- The ability to think holistically covering all the aspects including edges and future possibilities.
- Ability to understand tech deeply (architecture, scale pitfalls, etc) and to define functional design by taking platform/capability view.
- Excellent communication skills to proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc.
- A sharp focus on automating repeatable tasks and reducing operational overheads.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to implementation.
- Natural inclination to attention to details.
- Deep understanding of data and ability to use it in decision making.
- Deep understanding of business domain and key success factors.
- Ability to hire and build a capable team.
- Practical understanding of gamification and related techniques to drive customer behaviour
Product Verticals currently hiring for : Payments | API Integration | Banking Integration | Apps