Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:39 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Lead - Model Validation - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Senior Model Validation - Lead
Multiple openings with some of our leading Global Investment Banks who are keen to hire a Model risk developer/Validator across locations Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, and Gurgaon. Hence, actively looking to hire candidates with at least 5+ years of hands-on risk modelling or Validation (credit/market risk/Treasury) within an investment bank or associated consulting firms.
We're looking for someone who is eager to perform independent validation of models. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Analyzing the model's conceptual and mathematical soundness, reviewing the calibration quality, model outcome, and model performance tests.
- Ensure adherence of the models to the expected internal and external standards.
- Identifying model assumptions, weaknesses and limitations and evaluating overall model risk.
- Interacting with stakeholders: model developers and users, senior management, internal and external audit and regulators, as a representative of the bank's independent control function for model risk.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Qualified degree in economics, science, technology, mathematics, engineering.
- Excellent quantitative and statistical modelling skills.
- Proven experience of working with R/Python/SAS.
- Experience of Credit risk models (PD,LGD) & Market risk (VAR) would be an asset, preferably from within a risk management department.
- Experience in banking regulatory capital, Basel II/III, stress testing would be advantageous.
- FRM/ CFA certification would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.