Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:243 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Lead - Compensation & Benefits - Infra (11-18 yrs)
Compensation & Benefits :
- Take part in Market Benchmarking exercise with identified partners, design of Pay- Ranges, Reward Philosophy for the group which includes LTI Plans, Incentive Schemes, Mid-Term Correction, Performance Rewards.
- Standardization of HFM, Comp Ranges CoE Head C&B, Performance, Policies and Digital HR
Sr. Lead - C&B, Performance and Policies
JM - C&B
AM - C&B Manager - Payroll, SSC Manager - Digital HR, SSC
- Ensure necessary data related to benchmarking exercise is prepared and shared with the partners. Take part in running simulations, management presentations and influencing decision making process.
- Custodian of C&B data at employee/business/sector level across the group. Keep track of comp changes on account of promotions, mid-term corrections, special incentives, and other pay components from time to time. Analyze the comp data, develop insights to propose changes required for benefiting stakeholders.
- Review, analyze and implement any change in law in the areas of Wages, Taxation laws and Statutory Compliances across the group. Ensure implementation of any changes in law through preparing simulations, presentations, management approvals, and implementation. Partner with HRBPs on
- Benchmark Directors Remuneration, presentation to NRCs, manage SLT remuneration including GHB and Board Directors to ensure compliance.
- Manage Global Mobility through comp fitment - country specific policies/comp structures, special incentive schemes and other reward programs like Continuous high performer reward, mid-year salary corrections, comparator analysis, etc., across the group.
- Implementation Timelines and coverage
- Accurate Data, projections, Speed of response
- On-time rollout
- Partnering with HRPBs/Employees for communication, clarifications and addressing gaps
Performance Management Process
- Lead program management of Annual Performance Management Process across the group - Goal Sheet Launch, Mid-Year Reviews, Annual Reviews, drive Roadshows, and ensuring on-time completion.
- Support in PMP moderation across the businesses, lead PMP for Senior Leadership Team with GHB, implementing decisions.
- Lead annual increment and variable pay cycle for the group through market benchmarking, analysis, preparation of presentations for policy decisions, accurate budget projections, approval and implementation.
- Digital Tool (Success Factors) Management for PMP, Promotions, Compensation Planning Module, release of letters on the tool and overall administration of the process.
- On-time rollout
- Debottlenecking and error-free process establishment
- 100% compliance to policies/guidelines
HR Policies & Processes
- Support in Benchmark & formulation of HR policies & processes, programs and practices in view of new business & statutory requirements.
- Lead policy revisions to remain contextual and as per organizational needs and
subject to regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Implement new policies like Car Lease Policy, implementation of NPS, changes to PF contributions, etc. Provide policy related clarifications as SME, manage policies on the portal, etc.
- Timeliness in Rolling out policies
- Accurate policy drafting
- Employee feedback on the portal
Payroll, Audit and Compliances :
- Monthly Payroll inputs - Ensuring compliance related to salary corrections, promotions, special incentives and other payouts
- Support audit requirements and audit queries with respect to provisioning of various wages
- Expat Comp Structures - Support and clarification of audit queries
- Ensuring audits of annual increments/variable payouts and ensuring sign-off as a part of governance process
- Accurate and timely payroll input
- Timely redressal of audit queries
AOP, HR Analytics, Dashboards and Others
- Annual Operating Plans - Compute Cost Projections for regular, consultants and outsourced staff across the group. Work closely with Business HRs on budget planning and end-of-the year actuals and consolidation. Maintain HC and Cost trend from time-to-time and present to management.
- Data Accuracy and completeness
- Speed of response
- Accurate and timely HFM/data
- Ensure time-to-time up-dation of compensation data across businesses, job families and provide necessary inputs for decision making with respect to hiring, comp corrections, promotions, comparator analysis, etc.
- Hiring Fitment Matrix Preparation business wise, job family wise, Compensation Stack-Up standardization, circulation and ensuring governance.
- Lead automation project of AOP HC and cost across businesses, ensure design of data templates and ensure implementation including data upload.
- Lead system/process improvements in the areas of comp/policies and associated processes in SAP/SF and other means preparation and circulation
- Fully automated AOP HC/Cost in BPC Module
- Process Improvements
- Special Projects
- Lead and implement special projects like Covid Death Benefit Policy, Changes to PL policy, Severance Pay Package design, Salary Restructuring for more cash-in hand for lower level staff, etc.
- Drive Changes in compensation structures, introduction and maintenance of new components, administration and monitoring. < on-time roll-out, implementation and governance
External - Roles you need to interact with outside the organization to enable success in your day to day work
Internal - Roles you need to interact with inside the organization to enable success in your day to day work Compensation Benchmarking Partners like Aon, Mercer, HR Networking for related KRAs Shared Service Centre/HRBPs Auditors Business HR Heads / CXO / Expats/Boards, HODs/etc