Deputy Manager - HR at TSOLITSS India Private Limited
Views:365 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior/Lead Business Consultant - Banking Domain (8-15 yrs)
The Senior Business Consultant is responsible for providing high level of functional application and banking support and expertise in one or more banking areas (Retail, Trade Finance, Treasury, Credits, Accounting, etc.) throughout all functional stages of TEMENOS products implementation projects.
The Senior Business Consultant focuses especially on more complex functional issues and provides guidance and coaching to less experienced Business Consultants.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITES:
- Focus on more complex functional problems, generally without day to day supervision or direction.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex functional issues during the implementation. Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems, procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- Analyse client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability.
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions.
- Accountable for writing of specifications, if and when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications.
- Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi -static data for the installation of the core system.
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved.
- Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose of a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from TEMENOS' products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices to the Project Manager and alert him on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the client.
- Conduct parts or all of the User training in a subject, which includes design, customization and update of Training Materials and Handouts.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific functional parts of the implementation plan.
- Perform such other duties, functions, and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.