Consultant at RapidPlace Consultants
Views:635 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Knowledge Analyst - Infrastructure Domain (4-9 yrs)
Our client serves six broad industrial segments: Automotive, Engineered Products & Infrastructure, Materials and Process Industries, and Transportation & Logistics. They help companies in these sectors think beyond the limits of their traditional business models, choose where and how they should add value, and reorganize to defend themselves against new threats and exploit new opportunities. You will be supporting the Infrastructure topic for the client.
- Possess strong analytical skills and good understanding of one or more of Indian transport infrastructure sectors (Roads, Ports, Urban transport, Railways, Airports or logistics)
- Experience with and an understanding of public sector clients, is preferred
- Delivers original analysis and insights to case team and clients, provides thought partnership
- Share topic/sector insights and points of view more broadly within the firm
- Team-up and collaborate with the global team to support the worldwide team agenda
- Gain expertise by initiating and driving knowledge initiatives and capture
- Provide thought partnership and expert source know-how to case and topic/sector teams.
Work with case and proposal teams
- Partners with case teams globally to identify & address critical knowledge needs
- Provides customized knowledge for client work, prepares well-developed client-ready deliverables
- Delivers original analysis and insights to case team, provides thought partnership
- Collaborates with consultants, collects, synthesizes, analyses case team learning & inputs into new knowledge products (vignettes, experience, databases, knowledge products, etc.)
Work with topic/sector teams
- Provides analytical services (e.g., benchmarking, primary market sizing, usage of practice proprietary tools)
- Provides sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (e.g., Excel data manipulation, client-ready PowerPoint slides)
- Assures proper sign-off before uploading materials into KM & contributes to sanitization
- Writes abstracts & indexes projects & PA documents
- Collaborates on PA intellectual capital development such as Tier 1s
- Contributes to content development around topic/sector for PA meetings & trainings.
(EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Graduate with MBA
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience (consulting/business research)
- In-depth knowledge in the one or more Infrastructure sectors (Rail, Road, Airports, Ports, logistics, etc).
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Experience of working in in international teams and projects
- Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks independently, with limited guidance
- Strong work ethics & service-mind set
- Ability to build & maintain a strong industry network
- Ability to provide analytical insights
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, team player
- Fast learner, with an ability to work across industries and cases, adapting to changing business needs
- Ability to maintain discretion when needed
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.