Associate Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:365 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Key Account Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals - F&B, Hospitality, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc. The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to our network, but also to nurture and grow them and ensure an increase of market share of in the offline business. In addition, the incumbent will be expected to generate revenue through multiple products launched as we move forward in our journey.
Reporting Matrix: The role will report to the National Head for Regional Key Accounts
- Business Growth: Key Account Manager (KAM) will be responsible for driving renewals of our merchants and ensuring that they derive maximum value from the use of . To achieve this the account manager will interact regularly with the merchants and maintain a strong relationship and drive improvements in the merchant's usage of and drives adoption of new features that help merchants. The KAM must use their acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
- Account Management: Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology-based solutions, will eventually determine the success of in each market in terms of market share and revenue. The KAM's task is to develop a deep understanding and relationship with each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to onboard the merchant account.
- Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition's initiatives. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The KAM must benchmark competition, share best practices internally and ensure that always stays one step ahead in the market.
- MBA from Tier 1 campus (Batch 2014 or 2015) with excellent academic record
- Proven working experience of 4-5 years in sales/business development with at-least 1 year in modern trade / Key account management.
- Excellence communication and influencing skills.
- Should have handled team and processes like goal setting, performance management.
- Exposure to the start-up environment is an added advantage.
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact.
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.