Team Manager at Manpower Group
Views:380 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Java Architect - IT (11-18 yrs)
JD for Architect :
- Overall experience should be 12 to 14 years (out of which 3 years of Architect experience).
- Very strong in Java / J2EE technologies covering strong experience in Architecture (SOA methodologies), Webservices, JSF, JSP, EJB, Jboss, struts, ESB, Oracle / SQL, jQuery, Java script, design patterns, application performance.
- Should have done Architect role for at least two Development projects / products for a duration of 3 years.
- Good experience in customer communication and convincing on solutions.
- Good team player and approachable for onsite / offshore development teams.
- Able to manage team of 3 to 4 junior architects.
- Good experience in providing solutions to RFPs, RFIs etc.,
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Should have 10+years of hardcore Java/J2EE Experience
- Should be hands on in Development
- Be a technical leader for an application design
- Work with end-users and solution architects to conceptualize the application project, recommend technical strategies and then design the requirements for the project.
- Translate the business needs to the technical team and assign programming and development tasks to the technical staff.
- If needed take on more complicated programming responsibilities such as systems or back-end programming
- Using technical expertise, assists technical staff and resolves any technical issues during the project.
- Document the process to develop procedures for application use and security.
- Direct the implementation by evaluating, testing and modifying the application until the functionality meets business goals.
- Work with technical teams and end-users to ensure the application functions appropriately.
- Provide documentation, training and support to the organization to ensure the highest level of performance and security.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Having 10 years of strong experience in JEE and solution Architecture
- Have developed N-tier solution architecture using multiple JEE framework
- Have minimum 5 years hands on experience on JEE framework such as Spring, Struts etc
- Have worked on various layer such as Service Layer, Integration Layer, Abstraction layer, Persistence layer etc
- Have experience on ORM such as IBatis, Hibernate and JPA
Apply with the below details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.