Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:643 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior IT Manager - Infrastructures (12-17 yrs)
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, Cloud infra
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Develop and review budgets and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives.