Senior IT Business System Analyst - SAP APO - Global Process Team - IT (6-9 yrs)
This potential candidate will perform Business Analysis work as a member of the Plan (APO) Global Process team on Medtronics SAP implementations, as well as act as a BA on non-SAP related projects. The potential candidate will interact with business users and Global & regional IT counterparts.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a business analyst on small to large-sized technical projects. Provide input to plans, project deliverables and completion dates.
- Document clear and complete business requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide business partners to the appropriate solutions, including standard functionality or through enhancements that will achieve business goals.
- Provide functional knowledge of current systems and data.
- Work to develop solutions to problems. Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Learn to facilitate small projects through the systems development life cycle, including project definition, requirements gathering, design, development, test, release and post-implementation support.
- Drive standardization across businesses of processes and master data.
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement project teams and provide technical and business process knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, etc.)
- Document standard work and processes for implementation of Source systems.
- Analyze current APO-DP & SNP business processes and apply best practices/knowledge of systems to develop improved, standardized processes for Medtronic businesses.
- Take direction to successfully implement processes within the APO DP & SNP core process space. Show willingness to learn and develop through partnerships with team leadership.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. Medtronic System Compliance Methodology (MSCM)).
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members, to help ensure they demonstrate required SAP application and business process skills
- Ensures adherence to Corporate IT policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Deploy and leverage applicable tools to facilitate adequate system monitoring & troubleshooting
- Focus upon continuous improvement to increase efficiency and maximize value to clients
- Effectively communicate with various levels of the organizations: business partners on projects, developers, and IT peers.
- Provide operational assistance to business stakeholders for issues impacting their ability to effectively meet business objectives.
- Maintain a productive relationship with stakeholders and peers through effective communication and collaboration
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
EDUCATION REQUIRED :
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / MBA
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 6 years of experience serving as functional SME within SAP APO process
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
- Experience with SAP APO (DP & SNP) configuration, implementations, and integrations
- Good knowledge in PPDS: Planner homepage setup, Capacity planning, Challenges of router & work center setup, Sequencing, ATP and GATP: CTM, Rule based ATP, BOP, EDQM, CIF
- Experience of working as Business analyst in at least 2 SAP implementations
- Experience with SAP ECC platform, strategies, best practices
- Experience in driving initiatives within an organization, based on input from cross-functional teams.
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, technology solution research, and design specification
- Experience creating system concept/feasibility and cost-benefit documentation.
- Experience and understanding of enterprise architecture and end to end capabilities from a sales order management perspective.
- Ability to participate and deliver across all facets of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resource, cost, and budget planning and estimation.
- Demonstrated follow-through, initiative, attention to details and drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in facilitating small groups through challenging discussions.
- Experience working in a team-based environment and being accountable on both individual and team-based assignments.
- Process mapping and systemic thinking ability.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing environments, learn quickly and share with others.
- Awareness of the development and support of integrated business applications and systems architecture.
- Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma awareness
- Solid interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Influence management skills.
- Prioritization skills.
- Global experience and orientation
- Working knowledge in PPDS and GATP
- Experience in SAP ECC Planning process
- Business analysis and requirements definition skills
- Working knowledge of understanding and analyzing SAP ABAP programming
- Experience with SAP Integration using IDOCs, RFC and Web services.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Learning agility, creativity, and intuition reacting to challenging situations
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Foster positive working environment. Ability to mentor less experienced team members
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner with peers, clients, and vendors
- Business Analysis certification
- General knowledge of system development methodologies.
WORK TIMINGS :
This role may require working in shifts and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
Sourcing Guidelines :
MUST HAVE Skills :
- The candidates should have experience in processes within the APO DP & SNP
- Should have worked as analyst and experience in business process
Annual Salary :14.5 LPA INR