Senior Consultant - Recruitment and Client Relationships at HR Central
Views:326 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Integrated Project Manager - Digital/Motion/Print (7-10 yrs)
Position: Senior Integrated Project Manager - #Digital / #Motion / #Print
Location - Lower Parel - Mumbai (#workfromhome temporarily till march 2022)
Minimum 7 yrs experience with #advertising agency experience (must). Please do not apply if you dont have advertising agency experience.
Category: Marketing and Advertising
Domain: Project and Content Management
We are looking out for a Senior Integrated Project Manager who will work alongside the larger team to deliver creative content across Digital, Motion, and Print.
This is a great opportunity to be working within a global advertising and communication organization with a new team and driving Digital content excellence.
You will be working with a team of 25-30 people and be responsible for end-to-end project management and accountable for on-time and accurate delivery of the client needs on the account. The role requires leadership capabilities and ability to partner with clients to deliver quality output. You will be reporting to the Regional Account Director.
A global production portal. We are a collection of creative technologists & production experts across the world, creating and maintaining world class content in the areas of Film, CGI, Motion Design, Digital and Print.
We bring scale, expertise, and craft, delivering creative solutions to clients and brands across the globe.
This role is right for you if:
- You are predominantly from a creative services background and understand client servicing, creative project management and account management with a strong exposure to integrated creative solution environment. (at least Digital, Motion, Print. Tech knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Have previously led teams across streams and can act as a go to specialist.
- Can own and execute projects independently while being a lead to whom the team members can look up to for support.
- Have an aptitude for constant learning and deploying best practices.
- If things like - Dealer panels, slugs, Typography, Layout, Pantone, After effects, InDesign, e-Booklets etc are in your daily vocabulary
- Looking for international work exposure.
- Managing variety of creative projects across the account; from initial brief to final delivery. Managing your team to deliver a wide range of deliverables like e-brochure, high-end customer PowerPoint designs, motion videos and edits or video edits, print production work etc.
- Act as the primary contact for key projects across Digital, Print and Motion for the Client.
- Plan and schedule projects efficiently therefore ensuring the optimum use of company resources
- Communicate project status both internally and externally according to agreed account process.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through clear communication and by building up trust between yourself and the client contacts.
- Be pro-active and therefore anticipate and rectify issues at project outset before they become a problem. Identify, manage, and always mitigate against project risks, at all time.
- Work collaboratively, motivate, and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so.
- Provide highlight reports detailing project status against the project objectives and commercial targets as and when needed
- Be a valued team member and enjoy working with people from different disciplines.
- Ensure administration tasks are maintained to the same high standard as the rest of your work.
- Ensure your individual and team time keeping is accurate and allocated daily in our recording systems.
- Provide leadership and oversight to Mid and Junior Project Management team members
- Support the business to develop technical excellence with clients and internally in the department.
- Atleast 7+ years of experience in account management within a creative agency with at least 2 years in a senior manager capacity; preferably experienced in working with a network account
- Strong knowledge of Digital, Motion and Print creative processes is a must.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in integrated creative services would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills and English proficiency is a must
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment
- A creative, innovative can-do approach.
- A problem solver
- A professional attitude and flexible working approach.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision
- Collaborative team player, open minded - non political
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information
- Should be a driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player
Other essential points to note:
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timely:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary
- Stable internet connectivity - fibre connection preferable in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily
- Personal computer with relevant capabilities necessary for the role if necessary