Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:31681 Applications:2231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Senior In Stock Manager - Supply Chain Management - eCommerce (5-11 yrs)
Senior In Stock Manager
Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services
Private Limited. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran Management Services Private Limited and Amazon Asia Pacific Resources Private Limited. Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd. is one of the sellers on the www.amazon.in platform and operates in various product groups such as Consumer Electronics, Apparels, Media, Home & Kitchen etc.
1. Customer & Operational Need: Understands how key in stock metrics integrate with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience. Identifies cost reduction and waste removal opportunities and proposes specific solutions
2. Strategic Planning: Translates the operational strategy into day-to-day decisions and opportunity identification. Works effectively with team members within the category and in external support functions to execute on strategic objectives.
3. Planning & Business Analysis: Works closely with vendors and category managers to come with an in-stock plan for a particular category. Closely monitors the business metrics and alters the plan as required.
4. Vendor Management: Acts as key point of contact between FC, supply chain, and vendors. Educates and integrates new vendors on operational requirements (e.g. PO Handling, Shipping) to reinforce highest standards. Influences vendor operational performance management and improvement (e.g., Fill Rates,Overages, Underages, Switcheroo).
5. Business Operations: Drives in stock, inventory turns, and supply chain improvements for assigned business unit. Translates data analysis into decision recommendation.Understands academic concepts of supply chain optimization.
6. Automation & System Enhancement: Provides scalable solutions for specific issues. Demonstrates a deep understanding of Cloudtail tools and is eager to work with the tech vendors to advocate tool enhancements.
7. Team Development: Builds and maintains knowledge sharing processes so as to ensure cross category learnings and build capability within the team. Trains and mentors other vendor operations associates. Participate in interview process for new hires.
8. People Management: Establishes network within organization; begins to build internal and external networks. Works closely across categories to drive improvements and efficiencies in the system.
1. Clearly demonstrated process-orientation and structured, organised thinking, excellent analytical ability
2. MBA from a Tier-1 business school
3. 6 to 10 years work experience in any of the following industries/fields - Consulting, Supply Chain, Retail organisations, FMCG, Manufacturing, Ecommerce