Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:4596 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior HR Operations Manager - Payroll (4-7 yrs)
Senior HR Operations Manager - Payroll (Male Candidates)
Age Group - 25 -30 years
Location - Navi Mumbai
Will be responsible for Payroll /HRMS/Exit Process/F&F/Employee Insurance/Offer Letters.
- We are looking for a HR Operations Manager - Payroll to lead our payroll &HRMS functions. You- ll work to ensure our payroll process correctly and on time.
- Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are compliant, efficient and current.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third-party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, Exit, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Proactively looks for ways to improve reporting, efficiencies, feeds, and usage of various systems. Analyzes data for HR department in order to inform decisions, plans and strategies
- Supports HR initiatives by consolidating data, performing in-depth analysis and interpretation/evaluation, summarizing results and key trends, updating materials, and preparing reports
- Partners in collaboration with business to lead projects to ensure systems are set to accurately and efficiently support end user business needs
- Aligns with and participates in strategic planning, analysis and development of business requirements and prioritization for HR technology delivery and integration needs across all back office and operational departments
- Finds new ways to eliminate administrative burden in meeting operational needs and streamline work flow; implement the same for increased efficiencies
- Directs the HRMS Analyst as they analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test, and implement system functionality in coordination with the HR, Benefits, Payroll, Accounting, IT and Operational teams
- Audits and analyzes data accuracy for better management of HR operations
- Provides consultative and proactive recommendations to process owners on new/improved features, lead configuration, testing, training and support of end users, when appropriate.
- Develops and oversees the ongoing business process and data documentation
- In collaboration with HR, Payroll and the business, defines, modifies and/or implements new business workflows that support changing business and compliance requirements
- Manages the on-going maintenance, data integrity and confidentiality of existing systems and HR data, including all integrations and reports
- Provides consultation and support regarding the design and reporting on HR departmental metrics (e.g.; diversity, turnover, retention, headcount, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.