Talent & Brand Consultant at Meyrahkee
Views:275 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior HR Manager/Head - Infrastructure Industry (8-13 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to help us monitor the department and create a healthy work environment for our employees. You will be required to supervise the HR department and its activities by reviewing their performance, employee feedback, etc. Your contribution will help us achieve employee satisfaction and help us promote a better work environment.
The human resources department is a critical component of any business. HR responsibilities include payroll, benefits, onboarding to exit formalities.
Job Expectation -
- Lead many employees in the field of HR.
- Guide teams towards finishing projects.
- Oversee important hiring, recruiting decisions.
- Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
- Hold a position of high responsibility and have a scope for growth to other job roles.
- Ability to prioritise workload, planning, and organising, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
- Supervise the HR team and ensure the goals set are met.
- Create company policies that will encourage a healthy work environment.
- Address complaints and resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Make changes and suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
- Design interesting onboarding sessions and processes for new recruits.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process of new employees.
- Host events for the employees to keep the workplace fun and engaging.
- Oversee HR metrics and document the observations for future policy making reference.
- Regularly organise programs for learning and interdepartmental interaction.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Evaluate the performance of HR employees and give constructive feedback.
- Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources with 8-10 years of work experience
- Masters degree in Human Resources or relevant qualification.
- Prior Experience in the Infrastructure industry.
- Open to relocate in the Nashik region.
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager or relevant position.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- People-friendly and ability to develop as well as maintain long-term employee relations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.