Talent Acquisition Specialist at McCormick
Views:1739 Applications:656 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior HR Business Partner - FMCG (10-17 yrs)
As a Strategic HR Business Partner, you'll report directly to the Senior Director of HR Transformation. Your role is pivotal as you lead the development and execution of strategic HR programs that align with our organization's goals. Your focus will be on supporting the growth of the Global Business Services Organization (GBS) by creating a unified approach to HR practices. In collaboration with senior leaders and GBS stakeholders, you'll implement HR strategies to enhance our workforce, improve our organization's design, provide effective change leadership, and oversee talent management, succession planning, and daily operations.
1. Strategic HR Leadership: Collaborate with senior leadership to align HR strategies with business objectives, support the establishment of functional goals, and ensure the successful implementation of GBS initiatives.
2. Talent Management: Support the Global TA Team and recruitment efforts for key positions within GBS and contribute to talent development, retention, and succession planning
3. Change Management: Provide guidance and expertise in change management to facilitate a smooth transition and adaptation of HR processes during the GBS Standup.
4. Employee Relations: Manage employee relations issues, ensure compliance with HR policies and legal regulations, and promote a positive work environment.
5. Performance Management: Assist in the development and implementation of performance management processes, coaching managers and employees for high performance.
6. Training and Development: Collaborate with the Global L&D Center of Excellence to design and deliver training programs that enhance the skills and capabilities of GBS employees.
7. Data-Driven Insights: Utilize HR analytics and metrics to provide valuable insights and support data-driven decision-making.
8. Employee Engagement: Foster a vibrant startup culture through engagement initiatives, recognition programs, and team-building activities.
Desired candidate skills/Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master's degree or HR certification is a plus.
2. Minimum of 10+ years of HR business partner experience, with a proven track record in HR support for large-scale organizational changes or GBS-oriented stand-up initiatives.
3. Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
4. Demonstrates strong business acumen with a strategic and advisory mindset.
5. Highly results-oriented, excelling in execution and creative problem-solving.
6. Proficient in analyzing human capital data and maintaining composure under pressure.
7. Ability to influence stakeholders effectively and convey credibility to challenge business decisions when necessary.
8. Strong project management skills, with a focus on organization, prioritization, and meeting deadlines. Experience successfully managing projects and program.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead teams and maintain a strong customer focus.
10. Strong ethical behavior and professional maturity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.