Head - TA Management at SkillPad
Views:1692 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Senior HR Business Partner - FinTech Startup (5-7 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading Fintech Startups (Well established brand).
Role Summary :
- Working with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions
- Partnering with the business to lead both annual and mid-year performance review processes.
- Driving talent management initiatives for the technology team
- Conceptualizing and designing recognition program for technology team inline with the organization philosophy and framework
- Reviewing and analyzing business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Partner with business on organizational design and talent management
- Contributing and executing the rewards philosophy of the organization by providing guidance to leaders
Experience Summary :
- 5-7 years experience post-MBA in HRBP roles for Technology teams
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are keen to be part of a growth phase start-up, connect with us.