Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:595 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Group Manager - Operational Risk - BFSI - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job Opportunity in Pune for a professional who can take up the role as a - Sr. Group Manager-Operational Risk- holding experience of 10+ years. You will be responsible to safeguard an organization, its customers, reputation, assets and the interests of stakeholders by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of its business objectives.
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry-specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Plan, design & implement an overall operational risk management process
- Support the ongoing business-wide risk and controls assessment of processes, to ensure policies, processes and standards are in place to identify, assess, measure, manage and report operational risks, including identification of systemic operational risk.
- Ensure that business processes are in compliance to defined business guidelines
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) defined for operational risks
- Engage with process owner's / business leaders on risk mitigation strategy formulation and implementation
- Organize appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Ensure that risk management staff is properly supervised, performs risk assessment with the planned approach and within agreed time frames
- Academic Qualification: CA / MBA (Finance)
- Professional Qualification: 10+ years of risk management experience, post qualification, including 4 years in a managerial position in the BFSI industry.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills and dealing with senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains