Associate Manager - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:2008 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Senior General Manager - Operations - Professional/Shared Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (18-22 yrs)
An exciting opportunity for a pivotal role in the field of Operations. You will be in a position to define, lead, streamline and coordinate the operations of the company. This role is for someone eager to utilize their analytic, decision making and people skills.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Developing a deep understanding of the organizations business and provide leadership that drives the definition of a future state road map and ensure the quality of all deliverable is met.
- Heading diverse operations of HiTech, Content Publishers, and Professional Services clients
- Developing and optimizing business operations to deliver excellent results.
- Working closely with various teams including solutions, sales teams and marketing to generate additional business.
- Providing critical domain inputs in the bid management process
- Farming existing accounts by identifying additional opportunities
- Launching new offerings and manage marketing campaigns
- Ensuring a value added experience to all stakeholders by partnering with them and influencing them on business and day to day operational issues and expectations.
- Demonstrating operational excellence, business acumen, thought leadership, and change management skills
- Ensuring that SLAs are met on time.
- MBA / Postgraduate from a top tier institute
- 18 years of post-qualification experience in handling similar roles in business process management/shared services organizations
- Must have prior experience of independently manage transitions and setting-up new accounts/work streams
- Strong Analytical ability and Decision making skills
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management.
- Excellent people management skills, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders