Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:698 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior General Manager - HR & Industrial Relations - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing Firm (20-24 yrs)
We are handling an excellent opportunity for Sr. GM HR & IR role with a leading Diversified group which has a workforceofmorethan10k people.
- Trains and oversees the work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
- Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong Industrial relation experience in managing both blue collared and white collared manpower is required.
- Oversee the timely resolution of employee's grievances across shop floor as well as colonies & hostels and provide periodic mentorship and guidance to IR personnel and line managers for understanding and responding to grievances.
- Ensure that the right working conditions and safe and harmonious environment are created on the shop floor as well as between employees and management
- Lead all liaison efforts with local labor authorities, local administration, local power structures, local health & safety departments and local police departments
Professional Education : Should have at least have a Masters in Personnel Management or Social Work/MBA HR
Certifications / License Requirements:
- Any degree or certification in labour laws is preferred.
- The candidate shall typically possess min 20 years of experience (will vary based on the size and complexity of the workmen headcount and unit complexity) in the field of HR/Industrial relations across labour-intensive manufacturing industries with at least 5 - 10 years of experience in manufacturing sector and at middle management / senior management roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.