Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6153 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Financial Controller - BPO/ITeS - CA/ICWA (8-12 yrs)
- ACA - Chartered Accountant / ICWA - Cost Accountant with 8-12 years of post-qualification experience in Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting /Operations
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
Primary Responsibilities :
- Review and drive the operational excellence in the procure to pay process;
- Partner/drive vendor experience initiatives, automation initiatives, fintech launches, etc. from operations and accounting point of view
- Ensuring proper internal controls and documentation (SOPs/checklist) for assigned processes including but not limited to vendor payments, vendor disputes, vendor returns, liquidations
- Manage controls in the area of procure to pay and ensure accuracy in recording invoices, payments, vendor receipts, ensuring proper control for LCs, prepayments, claims/disputes, etc.
- Manage and supervise liquidation and return to vendors billing to ensure operational excellence. Work with business teams for improvement in realization rates
- Ensure reporting receivables position to business partners and drive reduction in the bill to cash cycle time
- Provide support for internal and statutory audits and for monthly financial reviews with business partners
- Lead banking relationships for the group including bill discounting, LCs, BGs, short-term investments etc.
- Understanding and influencing the design of financial systems
- Review and drive action on balance sheet schedules related to accounts payable and vendor receivable.
- Developing strong partnership with Finance Operations team, Business, Finance Partners, Tech teams, Supply Chain and Recommerce teams
- Ensure that cost efficiency and a cost-conscious culture is a key focus for the organization
- Develop and hire employees to support the growth of new business operations.
- Mentoring and developing individual development plan for team member
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.