Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:3355 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Financial Controller - BPO/ITeS - CA/ICWA (8-12 yrs)
- ACA - Chartered Accountant / ICWA - Cost Accountant with 8-12 years of post-qualification experience in Business Controls / Corp Accounting / Internal Audit / Reporting /Operations
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
Primary Responsibilities :
- Review and drive the operational excellence in the procure to pay process;
- Partner/drive vendor experience initiatives, automation initiatives, fintech launches, etc. from operations and accounting point of view
- Ensuring proper internal controls and documentation (SOPs/checklist) for assigned processes including but not limited to vendor payments, vendor disputes, vendor returns, liquidations
- Manage controls in the area of procure to pay and ensure accuracy in recording invoices, payments, vendor receipts, ensuring proper control for LCs, prepayments, claims/disputes, etc.
- Manage and supervise liquidation and return to vendors billing to ensure operational excellence. Work with business teams for improvement in realization rates
- Ensure reporting receivables position to business partners and drive reduction in the bill to cash cycle time
- Provide support for internal and statutory audits and for monthly financial reviews with business partners
- Lead banking relationships for the group including bill discounting, LCs, BGs, short-term investments etc.
- Understanding and influencing the design of financial systems
- Review and drive action on balance sheet schedules related to accounts payable and vendor receivable.
- Developing strong partnership with Finance Operations team, Business, Finance Partners, Tech teams, Supply Chain and Recommerce teams
- Ensure that cost efficiency and a cost-conscious culture is a key focus for the organization
- Develop and hire employees to support the growth of new business operations.
- Mentoring and developing individual development plan for team member