MD at Employers4Employees
Views:2236 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Financial Consultant - Statutory Audit - CA/CPA (3-5 yrs)
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Develop an understanding of the Company audit approach, methodology and tools.
- Developing knowledge in complex technical issues.
- Demonstrate good judgement in routine, day- to- day decision- making.
- Able to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Independently initiate and complete complex portions of engagements.
- Effectively distribute work to staff.
- Review staff work, ensuring high quality and accuracy.
- Effectively prioritize and manage work on engagements.
- Communicate information to keep team updated.
- Identify potential services that might be of value for the client to Manager /Partner.
- Keep clients current on engagement status.
- Continuously expand own knowledge and skills through participation in industry education events.
- Proactively self- assess performance and progress.
- Increase staff's technical knowledge through training.
- Review staffs- work and provides value- add comments and feedback.
- Act as an informal mentor to the staff.
- Consistently provide written and verbal job reviews for staff.
- Able to speak about how we apply the firm values to our work, the profession and our community.
- Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
- Demonstrate maturity, poise and self- confidence in managing self and dealing with colleagues.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work.
- Understand and adapt to the Company corporate culture.
Professional qualifications CA (U.S., CPA is an added advantage)
Post Qualification work experience 3- 4 years of relevant experience in Statutory Audit or someone who is keen in making a career in Statutory Audit
Specific skill set required :
Positive attitude, good communication skills, multitasking and team player
Location : Mumbai
Work timing :
Female employees 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Male employees : 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM
(Timings may vary according to the business needs and peak periods)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.