Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:2003 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Financial Consultant - Audit - CA (3-5 yrs)
Job Title / Position : Audit Senior Financial Consultant
Work Location : Mumbai Western line
Salary : INR 8 - 15 LPA( Bonus % of Fixed included)
Qualification : CA
- Post Qualification experience required: Chartered Accountant (CA) cleared in 2015/16/17/18 Maximum 6 attempts to clear is acceptable
- 3 - 5 years of Statutory Audit experience (Ind AS or US GAAP)
- Candidates having Auditing experience in Financial Services clients preferred
- Candidates working in Big 4, Top CA firms need only apply.
- Develop an understanding of the Company's audit approach, methodology and tools.
- Work on Private Equity Funds and other related Audits is preferred
- Effectively work on Statutory Audits on US GAAP doing US Audits
- Developing knowledge in complex technical issues and demonstrate good judgement in routine, day to day decision making
- Independently initiate and complete complex portions of engagements and able to identify issues and propose solutions
- Effectively distribute work to staff and review staff work, ensuring high quality and accuracy.
- Effectively prioritize and manage work on engagements.
- Communicate information to keep team updated
- Identify potential services that might be of value for the client to Manager /Partner
- Keep clients current on engagement status.
- Continuously expand own knowledge and skills through participation in industry education events
- Proactively self-assess performance and progress
- Increase staff's technical knowledge through training, provides value add comments and feedback
- Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
- Work timing:11:30 AM to 9:00 PM For female employees, 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM for all others (Timings may vary according to the business needs and peak periods, Cab drop facility for female employees during busy season)
Candidates Must Haves:
Top Mandatory Skills:
1. 3-6 years of Statutory Audit experience (Ind AS or US GAAP)
2. Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) 2015/16/17/18 cleared with maximum 6 attempts in total
3. Prior post qualification experience in Statutory auditing of Financial Services clients preferred
4. Should relocate to Mumbai post pandemic
Nice To Haves:
- Statutory audit experience in Financial services, hedge funds, private equity, mutual funds, fund of funds,
Interview Process: 1 HR round (telephonic), 2-3 Technical rounds, Partner round
Relocation Expenses: Provided post relocation