Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing Services Firm (7-12 yrs)
The Blackline Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for maintaining the BlackLine system modules, accounts and tasks. The Senior Financial Analyst will work along with the Blackline Implementation Lead and the rest of the implementation team to enable the successful implementation of Blackline tools across markets.
As part of this role, the Blackline Senior Financial Analyst will be required to work across a broad stakeholder group to enable the adoption of the Blackline tool and processes.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows:
- Support and enable the implementation of BlackLine products across DAN
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to help drive change in finance processes as part of the Blackline implementation
- Assist with the data conversion from existing reconciliation templates to Blackline templates
- Analyse and interpret balance sheet data and suggest improvements
- Configure Blackline standard reports and interpret results from a process perspective
- Responsible for financial close, issues and deliverables
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Perform account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents
- Support users throughout the financial close and financial reporting process
- Train and advise Finance users on BlackLine processes
- Maintain good knowledge of policies, process, controls and enforce compliance
- Reconciling data between ERP systems and Blackline
- Create management reporting, including KPIs and timeliness monitoring
- Ensure good stakeholder engagement through regular updates and good communication
What we- re looking for:
- 6 - 9 years of work experience
- Qualifications - Bachelor- s/ Postgraduate degree in Finance
- Strong accounting skills and knowledge
- Previous experience in Reporting roles and reporting tools required
- Experience in BlackLine financial close suite of products as end user or administrator preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with all levels of the organization
- Regional or Market reporting & analytics and balance sheet controls experience an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC an advantage
- Strong customer focus and ability
About The Company
Company Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Through our ten global network brands and supported by our growing specialist/multi-market brands we provide best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital communications services.
Our high performing people, with their knowledge, expertise and experience, set Dentsu Aegis Network apart from the competition and deliver our vision of "Innovating The Way Brands Are Built". Our vision and values guide HR as we partner the business to attract, develop and retain the very best global talent, who can ensure ongoing and increasing commercial success Network.