Senior HR Executive at FinAKS Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:321 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (5-8 yrs)
- Prepare P&Ls by business unit, associated schedules, and function specific packages
- Build, manage, evaluate, and evolve a suite of PowerBI Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders
- Own and drive large, complex data analysis and provide financial and strategic insights to business leaders
- Convert complex business levers/variables into financial models, automate multi-source data and repeated reports using Excel macros, automation tools, etc. For efficiency and speed
- Participate in Annual planning, strategic data analysis and research
- Report on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
- Analyze Revenue and Cost data to find actionable insights that could lead to productive business decisions and new opportunities
- Think strategically, assess key stakeholder requests, and advocate for data-driven solutions
- Working with IT/Revenue Operations/Controllership and group finance to define business requirements on new reporting and UAT
- Align data hierarchy to connect systems - SFDC, Studio, SAP, MS Dynamics, PowerBI etc.
- Drive process improvements - Review process bottlenecks and recommend changes
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in FP&A (Tech/Consulting/Analytics industry)
- 4+ years of experience in Excel Macros & VBA, creating data visualizations and publishing reports/dashboards in PowerBI/Tableau
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau etc)
- Knowledge of data mining tools such as R, Access, etc.
- Experience using CRM applications (specifically Salesforce.com)
- High level of integrity in dealing with highly confidential information and data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.